Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Enough Love for an Eternity




k
Thursday morning I was sitting on my bed and Becky and I were casually talking about the upcoming three day weekend. All of a sudden I belted out "I should go visit Zack!" When I said it I didn't actually think I was going to but the next day after classes I am sitting in the Flagstaff airport about to embark on my journey. The first week of school was (secretly) really hard because barely knowing anyone and being in a completely new place is scary. There is no one to come home to who can give you a hug, only phone calls and text messages really make the people you love feel near. I was definitely in need of some loving from my sweetheart. It is not the week apart that motivated me to go but knowing that we both needed each other. I am really glad I made the trip and I feel emotionally refueled and ready to take on the semester. One of my favorite parts of the trip was when Zack and I walked in the blazing hot to the Provo temple. It is the perfect place to sit in the shade and think about life. It made me think of the quote " A life loving is a life well spent. " I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment