Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

I thought I would give a quick recap of this week. I think week three has been the hardest so far. I'm starting to miss home and I'm really missing Zack (although I get to see him in less than two weeks!) My classes are all going well. I find biology the most challenging, maybe because it's so hard to pay attention. And the only class I am really enjoying so far is French. Oh! And my institute class. It seems I've been spending more and more time studying and lounging around my room but I hate being stuffed up so this afternoon I took a blanket and my scriptures outside. There was a nice shady tree right by my dorm :) - just what I needed! I bought a bunch of cute stickers at Michaels the other day and I would LOVE to write you a letter. So if anyone wants to be penpals let me know :)

Love and miss you all
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment