I wanted to update my blog frequently so it'd be like a journal (which I have way too much trouble keeping) but my life is pretty not exciting this week. At least it's friday....right? I have my first French exam on Monday and I'm going to be spending most the weekend studying for it since I said I'd get an A and dedicate it to Zack. His birthday is on Sunday. It feels like it was only a couple months ago when Sierra and I got up early to put balloons at his house, how nuts. I'm really excited about going up to Utah next weekend, not only do I get to see my love, but we are touring temple square and going to conference Sunday afternoon! PUMPED :) I'm really thankful for Mamma and Papa R for getting me a ticket to come up there. Zack and I skype a lot now because it helps with the distance I think. We like to leave the webcam on and "act natural". We read the scriptures or work on our homework and get to look up and see each other! I got a package from my mom today with a superrr cute shirt. I'm glad she has cute style haha. Sighhh, gotta go finish my math test!
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment