My first day of college classes was yesterday. Wow, that is really surreal saying that... my first day of college classes was yesterday. I figured if I wrote it twice it would sink in more but it didn't really help. I'm posting what I wore today and yesterday because I told Zack I would and I think my mom will get a kick out of it. The weather has been beautiful so it's made it easier walking to so much. I think it's a little insane how much I've been walking, way more than any other time in my life. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have to be out of the door by 7:45 because I have my D&C class at the institute at 8 (it starts tomorrow!) then from there the two days vary but I'll tell you about what I'll be going through.. I mean enjoying, tomorrow. After institute I get to come back to more dorm till around ten then I'm off to my Bio lecture class - which has two hundred and forty people in it! Crazy. It's only fifty minutes though, so not too bad. I have some time between that and math which starts at 12:40. Here is the killer, at two thirty I have a three hour biology lab! YIKES! It ends at 5:20 and my french class starts at the same time. So I really have to move my little legs on over to class. I'm sure it'll be fine though - my French teacher is very laid back. My life over the past two days has been really busy. I'm looking forward to getting a massage next week ;) On another note, I talk to Zack every day and I miss him dearly. It's really hard being away from him and I sound really clingy haha. But he is doing great at BYU! It makes me feel better knowing he is having such a good time. Whenever I call it sounds like him and Allen's room is the party area. He is enjoying church and his favorite classes is Book of Mormon studies, how cool is that?! I am just so proud of him I had to put it in my blog. All this just makes me fall more in love with him...
For now,
Lauren
Lauren, you look so cute in these two pictures and I love your dorm room. :) So cute!
ReplyDelete