Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.

One week left in Ramona. How weird is that?! It feels like summer just started and here I am, packing up my entire life in a dozen (or so...) box. I hope everything I'm bringing fits in my teeny tiny room. I've collected quite the array of clothing over my eighteen years. I blame it on my mother. :)
The living room is filled with boxes and my room is filled with, well, everything. It is quite the mess. I was telling Zack one upside of moving is that I'll get to start out with a perfectly organized room, something I haven't had in a while, if ever. I like to think of it as organized chaos.
I'm looking forward to all of the learning and adventures I'll have in Flagstaff but I'm still sad about not having everyone there with me. Please keep up to date with me on my blog and leave comments about your lives too.
Pictures of the mess coming soon!

<3
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment