Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Day In the Life of....


6:58 - wake up, it feels to earl since I've been sleeping in. Take our my make shift "curlers", am appalled by the site of my hair so I try to fix it.
7:30 - realize I still have to get ready! Brush teeth, puts on make up
7:40 - off to Institute!
8:00 Get to Institute on time, we talk about Prophets and how they different from other Church leaders.
8:50 - decide it's time for breakfast, so I try to find the south campus dining
9:10 - Twenty minutes later realize it was just around the corner. Get a bagel and begin to eat peacefully
9:15 A girl comes up and asks to use my phone really quick for an important call, she forgot hers. I say sure, why not.
9:25 - Get my phone back from the girl. Ten minutes is not "real quick". Leave the dining area and head for the bus stop
9:30 - Get on the bus, for the first time. Find a seat and listen to two guys talking. One of the guys thinks he knows the other. They figure out they don't
9:35 - get back to room and prepare for next class, Bio 181 Lecture

1 comment: